Assalamualaikum and Hi,
After all the pain and stressful life that I faced before, I'm moving in another school. I'm not saying the new school is no fun but I love the old school better. There's too much differences that I need to adapt in this new school e.g boys and environment (maybe). It's too early to say I hate the new school. I need to gain many experiences here, get the best result and make many friends. It is good if I can improve my anti-social behaviour to have a better communication with boys especially. I'm too shy to describe. That's because maybe I'm not beautiful like other girls. I lost my confidences maybe. I think so. It is not too late to change because as a human, we still have a time to become a better person. In this new school, I don't want to hurt my friends, teachers and family. Even saying something that hurt them, I'll make sure it will never happen. InshaAllah.
I hope, my new friends will please with my behaviour. Also, I hope my old friends there will appreciate our long-term friendship that we build since we were 7 years old. I hope I will solve all my homework perfectly. I hope I'll be able to make many exercises in books to get many high score. Last but not least, I hope I'll turn into beautiful, charm, gorgeous, clever and calm girl in future.
Lastly, I hope I became more grateful with something that gifted from above. Please, pray for me to become a better person. That's all from me today. I'll update soon. Wait for me yaa.. 😘😘
No comments:
Post a Comment