Assalamualaikum and Hi,
I would like to share with you all about my new experience today. Today make me feel so blessed 🤗 I love today 💖 The story begin when I and my classmates need to bring frog in biology class. The sir, who teach me, make a demonstration to all my fellow classmates on how to make a surgery on that frog. We need to see all the organs of the frog. All of us gathering together to see how the surgery progress happen. We amazed by the great prosedur that all done by sir. Act, all of us were full of excitement that we cannot bear with it. After the demo, we divided into group. We changed from students into a fake doctor. Haha. It is interesting. There are many students there, but I just doing it with my precious partner. We do, we laugh, we scream, we cringed together. Just two of us. After the surgery was done by us, then someone approach us and talked about our future ambition. He asked me who are you in future then? 😹 And I jokingly said that I want to be a neurosurgeon 🙄 But, he take it seriously then said that he want to become a neurologist. He said again, when there a patient who came to seek about his brain, he will check it and if he need to see me, he will refer me to perform a surgery on the patient. I just laughed so hard 😂😂😂 I hope he become a neurologist one day. Amiin. He's the only one guy who being nice with me and another girl. I like his personality, so gentle. 😂 well, that's because he's being nice. If he just like another guy, maybe I just ignore him like others. Hekhek. That's all from today. I'll pray for him to have a better life and become a great neurologist 🤗 Good luck from me 😊
No comments:
Post a Comment