Wednesday, 8 November 2017

Hurt 😫

Assalamualaikum...

       It was a hard day for me after all. I cried so hard that I can't resist. Saying goodbye is hard. Everything is hard. I went to see my friends and saying goodbye for our farewell 😭 They cried and also me. Before that, I went to see my homeroom teacher and told her about my moving out from that school. I cried then. I went for a walk to hold up my tears. Then, another teacher saw my teary eyes. I was shocked actually but she got me felt so relieve and I told her about something that hurt me. Act, I don't know what I'm upset about. But, I think I know.  I take a walk around the school while crying. I saw my school's field, I cried. I saw my friends, I cried. I saw my teachers, I cried. The things that I can do is crying eventhough I looked dumb.

   Now, I move out into another school which it means another world for me. I think I need to adapt with their situation there. Sometimes I felt scared to go there. I think I need to be brave and not to think about another nonsense thinking. But, can my old friends accept me? I was thinking about it. I want myself to change. I think I'll change there. I want to be humble, clever and ego for certain things. That's my hope. I hope I can use the chance that given to prove and improve my ability to talk, sport and study. I ought to give my parents the success result in life and hereafter. That's all. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 days before spm

Salamullahi alaikum!            Today is Sunday. It means spm is getting started. I hope I can score better for my spm and get straight As....