Assalamualaikum.
If I can, I want to write on this blog everyday. But do you know how much busy I am? Maybe you're busier than me, but trust me, I don't have time to sleep, to do some revision and even to study. I don't know what the fuc*ing hell that I'm doing right know. Whether it's true or not, I'm freaking confused about it. But the things that I know is I always wasted my time by doing something that's not important. I love writing and calculating. But I'm suc* at both of them especially writing. I want to perform A+ in 6 subjects specificly which is Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Addmath, Mathematics and English. It is because I want to be a special general surgeon in my future.
Besides, to be this successful, I need to overcome my fear when it comes to public speaking. I need to get rid of shyness and impressed audiences with my abilities. I ought to show them who I am. I don't want people to think that I'm weak and useless. I used to do addmath everyday but these days I'm feeling lazy. I don't know what should I do to get rid of laziness from me. Shuuhhhh!!! Dear Laziness, please go away I don't even need you. Why you happen to exist in my soul? You're cruel you know? You just like parasites, who always taking advantages from others then you walk away and left them behind. But you never walk away I think. It it because you're selfish. Yes I am bubbling alone, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment